Podsumowanie lipiec 2021

Zobacz co ciekawego działo się na sieci w tym miesiącu!

Kliknij i zobacz

Konkurs na serwerze MultiArena

Wejdź i sprawdź wymagania!

Kliknij tutaj

Comiesięczny reset rankingu

Wejdź i odbierz swoją nagrodę!

Sprawdź czy wygrałeś!

Nasi partnerzy:

Sign in to follow this  
Franxx

Poradnik - Franxx Basebuilder #2

Hello, this is another one of my 3 year old bases i wanted to share with you all!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The block on the right ( marked with a black arrow ) shouldnt be equal as the block on the left and it should be a bit higher
xlg1stY.jpg

After you have done that, jump on the left block and place the roof as close to you as you can on it, the block you should jump at is (marked with the black arrow)
MISuRk1.jpg

After you put the roof you are supposed to put a block up like this (its marked with a black arrow)
Ftf5ghR.jpg

Its gonna look something like this (the black arrows) are marking the 2 blocks you have jump between
7v9OcnF.jpg

Now that you have finished building the pixel, you are supposed to jump crouch from a diagonal angle towards the block (marked with the black arrow)
yyuXLTP.jpg

• Plus 3